Tests the profile of surfaces
Measures and records peak to valley surface profile heights.
Ideal for measuring surface profile readings quickly and accurately, the PosiTector SPG gauge offers the best solution for measuring surface profile on large areas. Two models available Standard and Advanced for electronic measurement of surface profile.
The SPG can be purchased as a probe only option to be fitted to a PosiTector 6000 gauge body for multiple measurement options with one gauge.
All gauges come complete with glass zero plate, metal shim, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, long form certificate of calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable and a two year warranty.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- 60° angle tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replacement
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge body AND probe
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
Gauge body universally accepts the PosiTector 6000 coating thickness probe for metal substrates, the SPG surface profile probe, the DPM dew point and temperature probe, the UTG ultrasonic thickness probe and the PosiTector 200 coating thickness probe for non metal substrates. A kit option including sturdy carry case and accessories is also available with your choice of probes to suit your applications.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped